Tunisian crochet is a very old crochet technique that has made a huge comeback. This populer art form used to be synonymus with thick, heavy blankets, but nowadays crochet fans break away from this traditional style and experiment with exciting new stitches and techniques. Tunisian crochet now consists of beautiful lacey patterns, interesting forms and colourful designs!
Beatrix says: master tunisian crochet will teach you:
– How to use different hooks for tunisian crochet
– How to read patterns and understand diagrams.
– The meaning of abbreviations and symbols
– How to spot and fix problems
– How to make more than 40 different stitches
– How to incorporate colours and forms.
Beatrix snyman is an expert it crocheting, and has been sharing her skills with other enthusiasts by means of classes and workshops since 2012. She develops original crocheting patterns.
Price of book: R285.00